Monday, June 3, 2013

Fashion Find | Cotton On Bag


Last Saturday was a bit of an adventure day! I went on a little day trip to a place about 3 hours away from where I live. In the area there was a store called "Cotton On" which I had never heard of before. Intrigued by all the sale signs in the window (total cheapo over here!), I decided to take a look and FINALLY I found the perfect chartreuse handbag. Chartreuse is definitely one of my favorite colors (it is so unique and beautiful) but it is also a really hard color to work with. It is definitely best used for an added splash of color or small statement piece.


Most of my wardrobe is black so I don't anticipate having a hard time styling this, but what makes this bag extra awesome apart from the color (and $10 price tag) is the material. It is a very good imitation-suede: super soft and touchable with a subtle, cozy texture. It has a bit of gold hardware with a matching gold chain for the strap. The only complaint I have about this bag is that the chain is a little too long - but that can be easily fixed by tying it into a small knot.



No comments:

Post a Comment